torsdag 1 september 2011

H&M Coral

Okay, so here I am with a blog purely about nail polishes.
After a year and a half of blogging on my personal homepage and blog with the occational blog post about nail polish I finally took the step to create a blog where I can commit fully on colors and nail polishes.

So, the first nail polish I'm writing about is a polish from H&M  and is called Coral, it's part of a set of four pastel nail polishes however I would not call this a pastel. I'll write more about them in a later post - I absolutely love their colors.

I'm not sure weather I should hate this polish or if I should love it. I REALLY like the color and the way it looks on my nails, the color is a pinkish-redish-orange polish with white in it, but the formula is a bit difficult.

The formula is pretty thick, so when painting the nails on my right hand (I write with my right hand) it got a bit stripey. Nothing a second layer couldn't fix but I had to be quick applying it.
I'm not sure how I would describe the formula but I'll give it a shot. In the bottle it looks like a creme polish, the first coat looks like a jelly polish but both first and second coat feels like a neon polish when applying it, and in good lighting it kind of looks like a neon polish.

On these pictures I have 2 coats of the polish

If it wasn't for the formula it would be a 4/5 but it gets a 3.

SCORE: 3/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...